- Position:Part-time trainer for the official VMWare Courses
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
About the job
Join our team as a Part-time trainer for the official VMWare courses and inspire the next generation of developers! As a dynamic educator, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of tech education. Share your knowledge, empower students, and contribute to their success in the ever-evolving world of Virtualization technologies.
How do we fit each other?
We'll provide you with the platform to showcase your expertise and a community that values your commitment to education. If you're enthusiastic about technology, motivating others, and eager to make an impact, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Apply now and be a part of our mission to nurture the tech leaders of tomorrow!
- Deliver engaging lectures to students
- Foster a dynamic learning environment for skill development
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies
- Conducting Microsoft training sessions for both students and professionals
- Continuously enhancing knowledge and pursuing relevant certifications
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- The possibility of continuous improvement through course attendance and certification acquisition
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in domestic and international conferences
- Opportunities for international travel
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Higher education in the field of computer/information sciences
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Possession of certificates in the relevant area (VMware VCP7-DCV, VCP8-DCV).
- Excellent proficiency and experience in the following areas:
- Advanced knowledge of VMware vSphere.
- Advanced knowledge of server operating systems (Windows, Linux).
- Knowledge in Data Center infrastructure: SAN Storage, IP Storage, Networking concepts, DNS, Active Directory.
- Understanding of server architecture, hardware technologies.
- Experience in architecture and planning of virtualization infrastructure based on VMware vSphere.
- Knowledge and scripting in Power Shell/PowerCLI, vCLI, BASH will be considered a plus.
- Significant discounts on exams, practice exams, books, and eBooks
- Access to tools and resources for delivering training and further developing your technical expertise and training skills
- Competitive compensation
- Recognition among your peers
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with more than 200 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential. Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We have been setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 28 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported the learning of various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe, and the Middle East. We offer various certified training from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized training in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in: Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | KosovoApply Now