- Position:Autodesk Certified Instructor - Revit for MEP Design
- Experience:Minimum of 3 years of work experience in MEP design
- Knowledge :of sustainable and energy-efficient design practices
About the job:
Join our team as an Autodesk Revit MEP Trainer and play a crucial role in shaping the future of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) design education! As a dynamic educator, you'll inspire the next generation of MEP professionals. Share your knowledge, empower students, and contribute to their success in the ever-evolving world of Autodesk Revit MEP.
How do we fit each other?
We'll provide you with the platform to showcase your expertise and a community that values your commitment to education. If you're passionate about MEP design, motivating others, and eager to make an impact, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply now and be a part of our mission to nurture the MEP professionals of tomorrow!
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Higher education in the field of mechanical, electrical, or plumbing engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in MEP design
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit MEP
- Expertise in MEP design principles and coordination
- Understanding of Building Information Modeling (BIM) for MEP systems
- Ability to create detailed and accurate 3D models of MEP systems
- Knowledge of sustainable and energy-efficient design practices
- Familiarity with industry-standard drafting and modeling tools for MEP
- Competence in using collaborative tools for MEP design projects
Previous teaching or training experience is a plus.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Deliver engaging lectures on Autodesk Revit MEP
- Foster a dynamic learning environment for skill development in MEP design
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in MEP design
- Conduct training sessions for both students and professionals in Autodesk Revit MEP
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and pursue relevant certifications in MEP design
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in MEP design
- The possibility of continuous improvement through course attendance and certification acquisition
- Discounts on MEP design courses
- Opportunity for international travel to engineering and design events
- Participation in domestic and international MEP design conferences
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with more than 200 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential. Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in the Western Balkans. We have been setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 28 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported the learning of various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe, and the Middle East. We offer various certified training from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, CertNexus, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized training in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in: Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | KosovoApply Now