- Position:Part-time trainer for DaVinci Resolve
- Experience:Minimum of 3 years of work experience in video editing
- Knowledge :of audio editing and sound design
About the job:
Join our team as a DaVinci Resolve Trainer and ignite the passion for video editing in aspiring professionals! As a dynamic educator, you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of video editing education. Share your knowledge, empower students, and contribute to their success in the ever-evolving world of DaVinci Resolve.
How do we fit each other?
We'll provide you with the platform to showcase your expertise and a community that values your commitment to education. If you're passionate about video editing, motivating others, and eager to make an impact, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply now and be a part of our mission to nurture the next generation of video editing maestros!
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Higher education in the field of video production or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in video editing
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in DaVinci Resolve
- Expertise in video editing techniques
- Understanding of color grading and correction
- Ability to create dynamic and visually appealing video content
- Knowledge of audio editing and sound design
- Familiarity with industry-standard video formats and codecs
- Competence in using collaborative tools for video editing projects
Previous teaching or training experience is a plus.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Deliver engaging lectures on DaVinci Resolve
- Foster a dynamic learning environment for skill development in video editing
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in video editing
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and pursue relevant certifications in video editing
- Conduct training sessions for both students and professionals in DaVinci Resolve
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in video editing
- The possibility of continuous improvement through course attendance and certification acquisition
- Discounts on video editing courses
- Opportunity for international travel to industry events
- Participation in domestic and international video editing conferences
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with more than 200 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential. Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in the Western Balkans. We have been setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 28 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported the learning of various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe, and the Middle East. We offer various certified training from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, CertNexus, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized training in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in: Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | KosovoApply Now