- Position:Autodesk Certified Instructor – BIM Technologies
- Experience:Minimum of 3 years of work experience in BIM implementation
- Knowledge :of BIM-related technologies, such as clash detection and coordination
About the job:
Join our team as a BIM Trainer and be a driving force in shaping the future of collaborative design and construction processes! As a dynamic educator, you'll inspire the next generation of professionals in the field of Building Information Modeling. Share your knowledge, empower students, and contribute to their success in the ever-evolving world of BIM.
How do we fit each other?
We'll provide you with the platform to showcase your expertise and a community that values your commitment to education. If you're passionate about collaborative design, motivating others, and eager to make an impact, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply now and be a part of our mission to nurture the BIM professionals of tomorrow!
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Higher education in the field of architecture, engineering, or construction management
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in BIM implementation
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in BIM tools, preferably Autodesk Revit
- Expertise in collaborative design and construction workflows
- Understanding of BIM standards and protocols
- Ability to teach interdisciplinary collaboration using BIM
- Knowledge of BIM-related technologies, such as clash detection and coordination
- Familiarity with industry-standard project collaboration platforms
- Competence in using collaborative tools for BIM projects
Previous teaching or training experience is a plus.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Deliver engaging lectures on Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Foster a dynamic learning environment for skill development in collaborative design and construction
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in BIM
- Conduct training sessions for both students and professionals in BIM methodologies
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and pursue relevant certifications in BIM
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in BIM
- The possibility of continuous improvement through course attendance and certification acquisition
- Discounts on BIM courses
- Opportunity for international travel to BIM and construction industry events
- Participation in domestic and international BIM conferences
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with more than 200 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential. Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in the Western Balkans. We have been setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 28 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported the learning of various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe, and the Middle East. We offer various certified training from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, CertNexus, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized training in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in: Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | KosovoApply Now