- Position:Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Azure Developer Associate AZ-204
- Experience: Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) certification
About the job
In the role of a Microsoft Certified Trainer you will be the person who evangelizes technology vision, share your knowledge and experience to organizations and individuals all over the world, teach and empower them to achieve beyond their goals.
How do we fit each other?
We'll help you become a best-in-class technical trainer to deliver digitally enhanced instructor-led training - You'll help us drive the right IT skills that enable our customers to succeed.
If you're already passionate and enthusiastic about technology and motivating others, if you appreciate the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us encourage every organization and individual to achieve more.
Semos Education is actively seeking highly talented and qualified candidates to join our team as part-time trainers for Microsoft official courses, - the Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) certification program."
- Conducting Microsoft training sessions for both students and professionals
- Continuously enhancing knowledge and pursuing relevant certifications
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- The possibility of continuous improvement through course attendance and certification acquisition
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in domestic and international conferences
- Opportunities for international travel
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or Information science
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) certification is considered a plus
- In instances where the certification is not currently held, we are committed to providing support for obtaining the necessary certification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure, including comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Logic Apps, and related services.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated efficiency and organizational abilities
- Initiative, commitment, and a collaborative team spirit
- A strong desire and capability to transfer and share knowledge effectively
- Excellent proficiency in the English language
- Membership in the elite MCT community, providing access to support from MCT Central. This support helps you stay up-to-date with the latest news, connect with fellow MCTs worldwide, and reach out to your MCT Regional Lead
- Competitive compensation
- Significant discounts on exams, practice exams, books, and eBooks
- Access to tools and resources for delivering training and further developing your technical expertise and training skills
- Recognition among your peers
- The opportunity to be among the first in the world to engage with new technologies
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with more than 200 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential. Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We have been setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 28 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported the learning of various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe, and the Middle East. We offer various certified training from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized training in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in: Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | KosovoApply Now