- Position:Part-time trainer for DaVinci Resolve
- Experience:Minimum of 3 years of work experience in video editing
- Knowledge :of audio editing and sound design
About the job:
Join our team as an Adobe Express Trainer and unleash the creative potential in individuals aspiring to master the art of designing with ease! As a dynamic educator, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of designing education. Share your knowledge, empower students, and contribute to their success in the ever-evolving world of Adobe Express.
How do we fit each other?
We'll provide you with the platform to showcase your expertise and a community that values your commitment to education. If you're passionate about photography, design, motivating others, and eager to make an impact, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply now and be a part of our mission to nurture the next generation of design enthusiasts!
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Higher education in the field of video production or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in graphic design
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency in Adobe Express
- Expertise in photo editing techniques, typography and social media posts
- Understanding of color correction and enhancement
- Ability to create visually stunning and impactful posters
- Knowledge of design principles and composition
- Familiarity with industry-standard image formats and resolutions
- Competence in using collaborative tools for design projects
Previous teaching or training experience is a plus.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Deliver engaging lectures on Adobe Express
- Foster a dynamic learning environment for skill development in designing
- Stay updated on the latest trends and technologies in template design
- Conduct training sessions for both beginners and professionals in Adobe Express
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and pursue relevant certifications in design
- Opportunity for personal and professional development in design
- The possibility of continuous improvement through course attendance and certification acquisition
- Discounts on design courses
- Opportunity for international travel to photography and design events
- Participation in domestic and international video editing conferences
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with more than 200 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential. Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in the Western Balkans. We have been setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 28 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported the learning of various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe, and the Middle East. We offer various certified training from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, CertNexus, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized training in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in: Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | KosovoApply Now